• Large reception window of 127mm and optical and acoustic signals help to locate the laser plane quickly and accurately.
• Four accuracy settings allow for more precise leveling suitable to use indoors or outdoors.
• Dual LCD displays for easy visual readout on both sides of receiver. Backlight feature for working in dark areas.
• Shows digitally the height difference in millimeter of the zero line of the receiver to the rotating laser without calculation.
• The attached heavy-duty clamp makes it easy to mount the receiver to a rod or other target point.
|Accuracy||±1mm / ±2mm / ±5mm / ±10mm|
|Tool size||15.5 x7.0 x 2.5 cm|
|Batteries||2xAA alkaline batteries|